Honestly, I didn't realize there was such a holiday. These things are getting crazier by the day. Oh well! Anyway, today was actually fairly normal, or about as normal as I ever hope to get in this life. People who know me really well always consider me a little off-kilter, off-center, slightly strange, or, as I light to call the behavior, eccentric. Yes, I don't really fit in to the normal mold most people fall in to. Guess what?! That's okay, as I relish and take pride in living life as a loose cannon. My temperament and personality keeps everyone guessing, and I enjoy the amusement. Maybe that conjures a Twilight Zone of my own imagination. At any rate, I really enjoy my uniqueness, the fact I am so different from most of the world around me. This is what makes me who I am. What I find sad is when I see people desperate to fit in, prostituting the creation God has made them to be, and therefore losing their ident...
Comments
Post a Comment