Paladin Cigars - Anniversary Party


This evening, a friend and I attended the Anniversary Part of Paladin Cigars.  Yes, they have been in business for roughly five years.  (Actually, the shop marked five years in business last December, 2016.)  I am one of their original customers as I stepped through the doors of the establishment as a patron the very first week they were open to the public.  My friend and I didn't get much conversation in as both of us were busy chatting with other regulars.  However, we did manage to squeeze in a few tid-bits here and there.  Neither one of stayed long as I was tired from a full day of work.  The three days a week I work for TNG are a full few days.  But this doesn't mean we didn't have time for the free B-B-Q and a few cigars.  Overall, we had a good time.  The Padilla Cigar Company had their representative on-hand to answer questions and to promote his product.  Of course I smoked one of his brand, along with an Oliva Serie V.  I didn't stay for the raffle, but I will definitely continue to frequent the shop hopefully for many more years to come.  If you are ever in the Fort Worth area, please stop by this shop located at the intersection of Hulen Street and Granbury Road.  Tell the proprietor I sent you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party on the Porch (Amon Carter Museum)

Reprieve from the War Front

He is Risen...