Nothingness

Today is a much needed day off for yours truly.  Yesterday, along with the previous Monday, I have been working with one of TNG's sister companies.  Now that I'm getting back in the groove of the work, I am quickly getting up to speed on the resets.  Working one day a week with this company is probably all I can handle.  I still need to balance everything with my responsibilities with TNG.  This week also brings on a new Kroger's store as I pick up the one in Cleburne, Texas.  My supervisor's district has realigned, and that store is now within her area.  Now all I need to decide is how to fit that in to my schedule rotation.  The sad news is I will soon lose the Kroger's on Hulen Street, as the store is set to close on May 3rd.  I'm disappointed!  What do I have planned for today?  Absolutely nothing!  Unless you consider reading at the coffee shop something to do.  Ha ha!  As of right now I'm still in my pajamas drinking the morning's coffee.  To those who are working hard today, I applaud your efforts.  Live long and prosper.  Many blessings on each of you.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party on the Porch (Amon Carter Museum)

Reprieve from the War Front

He is Risen...